Mathematical friend from Gargi
Nice to hear about you from Geeta.I am also 5year soul in 50 year old body. Very soon I will upload some Useful material of maths in wiki. Thanks and regards
Hi Promilakumar, Thank you very much for sending me this message. Maybe Gita talked you about the Math Glossary project. It would be great if you and all the Math family from India join the Project and make it grow. Please take a look and tell me what do you think about it Cheers from Mexico --chela5808 14:08, 13 January 2009 (UTC)
Hi Gladis I would like to contribute towards Maths Glossary project. But I dont know how to use Mathematical tools while editing the pages. Will you pl. guide me. Thanks and regards
Hi Promila, Thanks for the message. The main Math tool we need is Latex, which is the required markup language for inserting o rendering math symbols.
Wayne Mackintosh told me about the posibility of schedulling a Latex Tutorial in WE. Meantime please:
1. Read complete the Math Glossary Main Page
2. Fill in your name at the bottom of the page in section Join the Project
3. Open a new window and click here: Displaying Special Characters. Study the page.
4. Check up the page Absolute Value to see your contribution now converted to math symbols. Switch to edit mode to study the codes.
6. Look for more math symbols in math pages, switch to edit mode and study the codes.
7. Practice math notation in your sandbox. Please let me know so we can practice together.
Hope this can help Gladys --chela5808 03:39, 15 January 2009 (UTC)