MBL912L - Assignment 1 Meeting 1
Last edit: 06:38, 17 March 2009
Point number 3, guys and this one is crucial, the team charter should have been handed in two weeks ago, please comment:
- Finalise the team charter.
- Utang comments and signature.
- Taurai comments and signatures.
Areas still outstanding in the team charter are:
- Rules (and punishment?)
- The performance control process
- Lessons learned / Continues Improvement
- Document Control
- More needs to be said about risk management Utang and Taurai have information to add.
- Shungu has some info to add.
- More needs to said about the team principles and Critical values.
- More needs to be said about team goals.
Check and add?/agree? to the team roles, official and process.
Sorry just to set the record straight Shungu I have received your comments on the team charter and your signature. Thank you for that
Hermanus - I hope you saw my contribution on the Team Charter. Mys suggestion is just to assign 2 pple who will work on the draft and agree with the Team Leader before circulating it to the rest of the team. We also would need to lay tight deadlines and get it out of the way.
--Kay go 18:45, 15 March 2009 (UTC)i agree, your effort has really been tremendous Hermanus, throughout it deserves a pat on the shoulder. so please guys lets make life equally soothing for Hermanus, by giving feedback and responding timeously, whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
Last edit: 06:46, 17 March 2009
- we need to keep to the 17 page requirement for the assignment.
- the sow as presented is okay, but i need to understand how to tackle the part of my assignment with jerry.- the evaluation process, maybe, hermanus you need to help out here.
- i agree with hermanus that the team charter is due for submission. i hope there is no punishment for late submission, hermanus did you speak with prof. kriek on that? on other areas of the team charter, i suggest members are given till end of 2moro to comment and send their comments back to hermanus. we need to begin to stick to deadlines, non adherence to deadlines should attract some reprimanding for the member concerned.
My take is pple may be struggling connecting and responding timely. Why not in the best interest of time and to share the burden, Hermanus and Luis just assign to pple to take up the remaining bits on the Charter and respond to the team by mid week. Myself I dont mind, all we have to dio is to get stuff done and spread the burden to the team. It not democractic, but its managing for results.
Hi Hermanus, here I beleive we need to set deadlines about each of the comments we want from the team, for example comments of values, deadline is Tuesday 17th and then it is final. On the firts week back from the study school a lot of info was sent, did you add it to the final draft you sent this week?--Luisaserra 18:51, 15 March 2009 (UTC)
Luisa absolutly agree, however no one stick to any deadline. Wwe need to work out some kind of penalty method? "If you are late please just inform the rest of the team in advance so we know what to expect?"
if you are referning to the Team Charter, then yes I have incorporated all the info sent to me except Jeremiah's.