Welcome to WikiEducator. The first task of all new WE members is to create a userpage. See the box below for how to get started. If you need any help, just ask in a reply to this message and I will be back. Once you have your user page going, I recommend joining one of WikiEducator's many projects. To browse listings of current projects, see Content and Initiatives.
Your WikiNeighbor, --Alison Snieckus 03:45, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
Create your Wikieducator user page
Help us get to know you and your interests.
- Type your user name after the colon:
- Remember that your user name is case sensitive
- A new window will open when you're done.
- Click here for a print version of these instructions (198KB).
Read this before creating any personal new page:
- Use this syntax: [[/new personal page/]]. This will create a Sub Page under your User Page.
- Some users choose to establish profile pages. If you choose to do so, please establish it by editing your user page, and simply adding this text: [[/My profile/]]. Don't forget to save! You can then link to and edit your profile.