- Once you have created an account in WE add a user page boilerplate to your user page. Include a section that includes the following:
- List at least 10 research questions related to applied linguistics
- My idea job would be...
- As an English language learner, my greatest challenges when conducting qualitative research are...
- Add your name to the main page.
- Click the discussion tab above and answer the discussion question.
1.What kind of methods exist in language teaching? 2.Is a university teacher uses methods? 3.What methods a university teacher uses in a classroom? 4.Are traditional methods still used by a university teacher? 5.Which is the best method to teach, modern or traditional? 6.Is the student able to recognize if the teacher is usin a traditional or a modern method in the learning process? 7.Which methodology has more impact in the student? 8.How the teacher implements the different methods? 9.Is there a method that involves both methodologies? 10.How the teacher considers himself, modern or traditional? --Marco gallegos 20:29, 17 September 2010 (UTC)
How do students communicate with teachers in ways that impact a change in teaching and learning methodology and/or techniques?
What changes in teaching techniques occur after students communicate a need for a different teaching approach?
How do teacher and student perspectives relate to the change in teaching approach?