Please keep a journal in your Talk Page and answer the following questions every time you want to eat.
- Where are you? I'm sitting at my computer. I just stood up to get something to eat.
- What were you thinking of eating? I was thinking of eating a sandwich or something salty.
- When was the last time you ate and what did you have? I don't know when I ate last, but I think it was about an hour ago. I had a small snack of chick beans, actually it was a whole can of beans.
- What would be good for you to eat right now? I think a drink of juice would be good for me.
- What do you think? I prefer to drink a cup of coffee.
I feel like eating again. I think if only I had regular eating hours, I would have more control or at least I would know when I last had a snack or meal. --Nellie Deutsch 19:57, 15 April 2009 (UTC)
mmmhh... set reminder alarms in your PC... don't stand up until alarm sounds. Get tied to your chair if necessary... =)(just kidding). --Gladys Gahona 20:44, 15 April 2009 (UTC)