Please list your hyperlinks here under the appropriate header which you might have to create for an easier find. Thank you.
Upcoming and/or Available Workshops
September 21 - Octber 5, 2011
Exploring Creative Commons and Copyrights
Register with @ONE to view a free webinar on “Creative Commons Licensing and Open Educational Resources” with Jane Park Wed, 03/24/2010 – 12:00pm – 1:00pm (Pacific Time).
The webinar will address: “What is Creative Commons? How did it originate? And how did it become part and parcel of worldwide movements towards open education, open scientific practices, and open culture? ccLearn, the education division of Creative Commons, answers these basic questions, then explains how CC is integral to the future of educational practices that capitalize on transformative technologies in innovative and completely legal ways. Included is a brief overview of the licenses and examples of educational projects and organizations using CC licenses.”
Technology integrated Learning
- Integrating Technology for Instruction and Learning: Sharing ways of integrating technology into face-to-face and online classes at Integrating Technology and Teachers Mentoring Teachers
- Free online classes beginning June 23 at 10:00am EST, the first of which is entitled "Plastic Oceans" (30 minutes). The class has access to the entire Sacred Garden book and will be moderated by Don Hall at "Plastic Oceans" Don can you add the url of the recording of the workshop? Thank you. --Nellie Deutsch 08:28, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
- Moodle for Teachers Workshop
- Online L4C Workshops and Facilitation
- International Collaborative Projects and Workshops