|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Do you need help for English to Marathi or Marathi to English translation on Wiki?||0||23:43, 15 June 2012|
|Ghana WikiEducator Users' Forum||0||05:27, 7 August 2009|
--- GHANA WIKIEDUCATOR USERS' FORUM ---
This is an invitation to all who are passionate about seeing the vision of free use of educational contents used and built upon by others of like-mindedness to join the forum.
The goal is not only telling colleagues about WikiEducator but also to become facilitators and to share the skills acquired with others, especially those in education, health and business.
To join the forum, you would need to do the following:
- First, open an account with WikiEducator by picking a username and a password.
- Second, sign up for the regular training sessions ongoing at WikiEducator throughout the year.
- Third, have a goal of becoming a facilitator and a WikiAmbassador to tell other educators about WikiEducator.
- Fourth, contribute to the vision and philosophy of the creators of WikiEducator and others who believe and support this philosophy by adding content material that could be taught, added to or replicated by others.
- Finally, click on the Edit tab to add your name, institution and email contact to our list as follows:
NAME: Prince M. Obiri-Mainoo INSTITUTION: Harvard African Language Program CONTACT: