All are invited to help in creating this beginning tutorial on how to use a spreadsheet. Feel free to dive right in, or if you like, leave a message first. (To do so, select Start a new discussion below.)
Some of the tasks that need doing:
- Copy and paste pages from CCNC Module 4 into this Calc_3 tutorial (we are using the same structure).
- Add new pages to each section for Practice Activity and Summary.
- Add structure to the copied pages via templates and code: MyTitle, PrevNext, NOTOC, headings...
- Create navigators to facilitate top level and second level navigation. There are a number of options for doing this. First step would be to find/list examples for options in use, so we can discuss the options and choose what would be best for beginners.
- Create content: follow along activities with the instructions and integrated images (showing Calc screen running in Ubuntu), practice activity, summary.
If you are interested, I've created two planning documents that describe the plans for this project:
--Alison Snieckus 18:35, 14 June 2009 (UTC)