Talk:Learning and Teaching in Practice/Critical thinking/Practical models and frameworks
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Critical thinking exercise||0||21:58, 27 August 2013|
|Critical thinking||0||21:54, 27 August 2013|
1. Interpretation - What are the assumptions made by Emilia?
2. Analysis - What could Emilia do to check these assumptions?
3. Evaluation - How can Emilia find out what is true and what is false?
4. Inference - What are the implications if Emilia lets the student continue on?
- What other alternatives does she have?
5. Explanation - How can Emilia justify her decisions?
6. Self-regulation - What else should Emilia do?
1. Interpretation - What are the assumptions or judgments?
2. Analysis - What can be done to check the assumptions or judgments?
3. Evaluation - Are the assumptions or judgments true or false?
4. Inference - What are the implications or alternatives?
5. Explanation - How can the outcomes be justified?
6. Self-regulation - What else can be done?