Talk:LearningDesign:Learning Design Checklist/Archive
Re LD Checklist...Would these be more explanatory?
- The needs of likely users have been explored, considered and catered for.
- Learning goals are clearly stated.
- There is a focus on activities learners will do to achieve learning goals.
- Activities encourage participation and interaction with other learners and teachers.
- Learners are pointed to resources they will need to achieve learning goals.
- Resources that are not already available are created.
- Technology that is accessible is used to facilitate learning.
- Suggestions for support for learners is articulated.
- Strategies for learners to get feedback about progress are built in.
One or more of these could then become the " Needs Specified LD" elements in our second level on the boilerplate? --Fiona 04:00, 23 May 2007 (CEST)
- Hi Fee - I like these clarifications. But is seems to me that these are check list items for the design plan - rather than a check list of the state of the implementation of the design plan. I've started brainstorming a few ideas on the boilerplate thinking about criteria that would be relevant.
- I think that we should distinguish between:
- the design plan - which is generated using the Decision-guide. (Perhaps we should rename the Decision guide to be the Design plan. Gets confusing)
- The design boiler plate - which provides feedback on the status of the implementation of the design plan.
- So - I think that:
- The restated check list is a sub-check list for the Check list item called "Design plan completed" under LD on the boilerplate. --Mackiwg 23:23, 25 May 2007 (CEST)
There are no threads on this page yet.