Resources for Selecting Payment Methods/Assessment
|Unit 5.2-Resources for Selecting Payment Methods||
1. For the international manager, banks are
- a. a source of low interest loans for exports.
- b. a source of information on key personnel.
- c. a source of credit and country risk information.
- d. a source for export receivable insurance.
2. The SBA provides US exporters with
- a. loan guarantee programs for export transactions.
- b. low interest rate loans to import components.
- c. direct loans for export transactions.
- d. foreign company profiles.
3. The International Chamber of Commerce created the UCP500 as a
- a. legal and binding guidelines for international transactions.
- b. guideline for international banking transactions.
- c. rules and regulations for international transportation.
- d. guidelines for international insurance.
4. Industry Organizations provide
- a. low cost funding for international transactions.
- b. international receivables insurance.
- c. guidelines for acceptable international business behavior.
- d. events and information to members.
(Correct answers: 1=c, 2=a, 3=b, 4=d)