Recipes by Region/Europe/France/Ratatouille
- donated by Chef Chop Chop, Vancouver, Canada
- 5 Tomatoes diced with out seeds
- 1 Eggplant cubed
- 2 Zucchini cut into diced
- 1 Onion cut in diced
- 3 Garlic cloves crushed and minced
- ¼ Thyme
- ½ Basil
- 2 table spoon Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cans Tomato paste
- In a sauce pan, heat olive oil over medium heat
- Add onions and cook, stirring often until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add eggplant, stir until coated with oil.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stirring often
- Seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Add zucchinis, herbs, garlic, mix well
- Cook over low heat about 15 minutes or until eggplant is tender.
- Add tomatoes, tomatoes paste, stirring well.