Payment Documentation Requirements/Assessment
|Unit 4.7-Payment Documentation Requirements||
Introduction | Required Documents | Summary | Resources | Activities | Assessment
1. The bill of lading's general purpose is to
- a. prove the goods were received in good condition.
- b. prove ownership of the goods & facilitate transportation.
- c. prove the shipper is paying for the freight.
- d. prove the buyer is paying for the freight.
2. The documents required for every US import and export are
- a. commercial invoice, certificate of origin, import license.
- b. commercial invoice, certificate of origin, packing list.
- c. commercial invoice, packing list, bill of lading.
- d. commercial invoice, packing list, import license.
3. The commercial invoice
- a. is the bill of sale and required for all shipments.
- b. specifies title to the product/service.
- c. is a negotiable instrument.
- d. is not as important in international transactions as it is domestically.
4. It is important for the international manager to know who _______________________ international documents.
- a. issues
- b. issues and uses
- c. uses
- d. uses and requests
(Correct answers:1=b, 2=c, 3=a, 4=b)