E-learning activity - CARS Checklist
|Open education practice (#OERuOEP)|
|Course introduction||Introduction and objectives | Video signpost | Conceptual overview | Learning environment | E-learning activity - Declare yourself | Digital literacy | E-learning activity - CARs Checklist | FAQs|
e-Learning activity summary
|Title:||Applying the CARS Checklist for online source evaluation|
- Sip and dip through the topics covered in this course listed in the Course schedule
- Identify a topic of particular interest to you at this stage of your learning journey.
- Conduct a web search and identify one exemplary resource, for the topic you selected above, which would rank highly on the CARs checklist
- Using the CARs checlist, provide justifications why the resource would achieve a high ranking.
- During your web search, identify one resource, for the topic you selected above, which would not achieve a satisfactory evaluation using the CARs checklist.
- Document and report your findings (see below).