|The purpose of the open content licensing project is to:
- Develop guidelines and corresponding support materials to assist educators and institutions to take informed decisions about open content license choices.
- Design and configure these materials using a resource-based learning approach for multiple reuse scenarios including, for instance, online reference materials, printed handouts, workshop activities
- Design and configure these materials to maximise reuse in different geographical jurisdictions and languages.
- Where possible, remix existing materials licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution (Unported) license.
- Develop a workshop outline and course schedule for a 4-hour professional development workshop (intended for both face-to-face and open online formats).
- Prototype and offer an open global online workshop on open content licensing.