There is a research program on the WSIS site, covering several topics.
- Why successful education innovation is not adopted
- What children in various circumstances actually need to learn
- How early children can learn any topic in any subject with computer assistance
See, for example, Don Cohen "The Mathman", Calculus By and For Young People, http://mathman.biz/
Jerome Bruner (born 1915)
- We begin with the hypothesis that any subject can be taught effectively in some intellectually honest form to any child at any stage of development.
The Process of Education (1960)
- WSIS-community.org WSIS community site - discussion forums
- OER Economics for a billion children discussion