OERu/OERu 17.10 Meeting/Record of previous meetings
The implementation of the OERu has been guided by the the following phases:
- Concept phase (2011): proposed the concept of the OERu
- Prototyping phase (2012 - 2013): Assembly of prototype courses, context evaluation, and soft launch of the OERu in November 2013.
- Consolidation phase (2014 - 2015): Consultative development of OERu strategic plan, input evaluation, establishing organisational working group structure and supporting resources and technologies.
- Implementation phase (2016 onwards): Achieve minimum viable product for sustainable and scalable growth, process and product evaluation.
Drawing on capability maturity model theory, the OERu is transitioning from the "initial" and characteristically chaotic starting point of a new undocumented project to the "repeatable" phase where process can be documented sufficiently for repeating the steps for managed implementation for the future.
You can view a dynamic timeline on the oeru.org website. Key links, relevant documents and reports from previous meetings are listed in chronological order below.
- 1 Quicklinks
- 2 OERu 11.02 Partner's meeting
- 3 OERu 11.10 Partner's meeting
- 4 OERu 13.10 Partner's meeting
- 5 OERu 13.11 TQF meeting
- 6 OERu 13.11 CEOs meeting
- 7 OERu 14.11 Partner's meeting
- 8 OERu 14.11 CEOs meeting
- 9 OERu 15.10 Partner's meeting
- 10 OERu 15.10 CEOs meeting
- 11 OERu 16.10 Partner's meeting
- 12 OERu 16.10 CEOs meeting
|Partner's meetings||CEOs meetings|
OERu 11.02 Partner's meeting
OERu 11.10 Partner's meeting
OERu 13.10 Partner's meeting
OERu 13.11 TQF meeting
OERu 13.11 CEOs meeting
OERu 14.11 Partner's meeting
OERu 14.11 CEOs meeting
OERu 15.10 Partner's meeting
OERu 15.10 CEOs meeting
OERu 16.10 Partner's meeting