Group 2 critical friend review
|OERu 2014 Events|
|OERu 14.11 Meeting of anchor partners||Homepage | Logistics | Agenda | Virtual participants | Face-to-face participants | Report|
What is the OERu doing well?
- Add your points here ...
Where or how can the OERu network improve?
- commitment from OERu partners to accept OERu learners and credits from OERu courses.
- provide clear quidelines to OERu learners how to apply for RPL for credit recognition and transfer at course and OERu partner level ( inluding cost)
- clearly communicated pathways of study leading to credentials and qualifications awarded by OERu partners
- map the curriculum of Business qualifications
What are the top 3 priorities this partner meeting should address?
- prioritize the mapping of the curriculum of Business qualifications as highly marketable credential.
Do you have issues which should be tabled at the OERu Council of CEOs meeting?
During group discussions, if any issues arise which in your opinion should be tabled at the OERu meeting of Chief Executive Officers, please add them directly to to the CEOs issues page here.