Proposal for Action: Strategic Goal 1, Objective 1
|OERu 2014 Events|
|OERu 14.11 Meeting of anchor partners||Homepage | Logistics | Agenda | Virtual participants | Face-to-face participants | Report|
- 1 Strategic goal
- 2 Strategic objective
- 3 Strategic approach
- 4 Key performance indicator(s) for 2015
- 5 2015 outputs
- 6 Clarifying notes, additional considerations and discussion points
- 7 Summary description
- 8 Inputs
- 9 Activity schedule
- 10 Do you have issues which should be tabled at the OERu Council of CEOs meeting?
Recruit the minimum number of partners for a fiscally sustainable OERu network
The strategic approach for the OERu 2015-2017 plan is to:
- Contain operational costs for the central OERu infrastructure to around US$200,000 per annum for the duration of the plan;
- Achieve break even for operational costs from OERu membership fees without reliance on 3rd party funding with a small margin to compensate for unforeseen membership attrition;
- Avoid reliance on 3rd party funding for OERu operational expenditure.
Key performance indicator(s) for 2015
(Provide recommendation for recalibrated target if necessary)
- 50 contributing partners by 31 December 2015
- Establish a working group to support the OERF with membership recruitment (or maintain this portfolio as part of the Marketing, Recruitment and Communication working group).
- Seek advice and support from the OERu Council of Chief Executive Officers on achieving recruitment targets and the achievement of operational priorities
Clarifying notes, additional considerations and discussion points
- Add any clarifications here
Provide short description / overview of this proposal for action here
- List inputs we have or are required to achieve the outputs
|#||Activity||Summary description||Responsibility||Target date / Duration|
|Example||Survey 1st year BGS requirements||Conduct a survey of OERu partners with a BGS to determine subject requirements for 1st year of study||Curriculum & programme of study group (or individual / institution)||15 April 2015 (or ongoing)|
Do you have issues which should be tabled at the OERu Council of CEOs meeting?
During group discussions, if any issues arise which in your opinion should be tabled at the OERu meeting of Chief Executive Officers, please add them directly to to the CEOs issues page here.