Proposal for Action: Select high priority pilots for the future
|OERu 2014 Events|
|OERu 14.11 Meeting of anchor partners||Homepage | Logistics | Agenda | Virtual participants | Face-to-face participants | Report|
- 1 Strategic goal
- 2 Strategic objective
- 3 Strategic approach
- 4 Key performance indicator(s) for 2015
- 5 2015 outputs
- 6 Clarifying notes, additional considerations and discussion points
- 7 Summary description
- 8 Inputs
- 9 Activity schedule
- 10 Do you have issues which should be tabled at the OERu Council of CEOs meeting?
Objective 1: Identify, design and implement OERu pilot projects to inform future improvements and innovations in the OERu model
- Focus: Select and identify high priority pilots.
- The OERu subscribes to a design-based research approach where pilots are conceptualised and implemented iteratively in authentic settings.
- Project steps are informed by a series of Probe (making a change), Sense (review), Respond (act) cycles so that each iteration is small enough to fail but when aggregated help to inform overall decision-making.
Key performance indicator(s) for 2015
(Provide recommendation for recalibrated target if necessary)
Identify 1 new high-priority pilot project for future implementation
- Identify possible pilot project ideas
- Prioritise pilot ideas
- Select one for commencing planning this year
Clarifying notes, additional considerations and discussion points
- Possible pilots
- Automated assessment
- Augmented learning
- Design mOOC with assessment at different levels (Eg Same mOOC for 1st year Bachelor and Postgraduate assessment options)
- Additional tool, media, identity approaches
- Domain of One's Own (http://umw.domains/), Reclaim Hosting (https://reclaimhosting.com/),(http://reclaimyourdomain.org/)
- Publication of Self in Everyday Life (context, site)
- DS106 tools such as Assignment Bank, Daily Create have "generic" versions (WordPress-based) which can be populated from any subject or course of study. http://cogdogblog.com/2014/06/19/stick-a-fork/
Provide short description / overview of this proposal for action here
- List any required inputs here.
|#||Activity||Summary description||Responsibility||Target date / Duration|
|Example||Survey 1st year BGS requirements||Conduct a survey of OERu partners with a BGS to determine subject requirements for 1st year of study||Curriculum & programme of study group (or individual / institution)||15 April 2015 (or ongoing)|
Do you have issues which should be tabled at the OERu Council of CEOs meeting?
During group discussions, if any issues arise which in your opinion should be tabled at the OERu meeting of Chief Executive Officers, please add them directly to to the CEOs issues page here.