|OZOERu 14.04 Meetup||Homepage | Agenda | Guiding questions | Planning the meeting | Report|
OERu strategy and planning
- What is the OERu logic model and how does it inform planning?
- How does open planning work in the OERu international partnership?
- What is the strategic plan?
- How are the planning activities organised?
- How are decisions made in the OERu network?
- What meetings inform the planning process and how does this feed into the Australian OERu 2014 meetings?
- How can I participate in the planning process?
- How will Australia's offerings fit together as an OERu degree pathway or programme of study?
- How quickly can we do it because OERu needs to be listing more offerings if it is to look like a viable organisation?
- What are Australian partners considering as potential candidates for OERu courses?
- Could Australian partners establish a model of credit transfer/course articulation between Australian partners which could be extrapolated for the international partnership?
OERu operations: Design, pedagogy and delivery
- How is a typical OERu course structured?
- How are OERu courses facilitated?
- How do we design for learner support?
- What are the delivery options and how do they work (eg self-study versus open online courses)?
- What is a mOOC and why is the OERu implementing micro courses as an option?
- What is parallel mode delivery in the OERu context?
- What summative assessment options can we consider?
- What is the OERu Personal Learning Environment (PLE) and why do we use PLEs?
- Sustainability: How long do we need to maintain an OERu course?
- Sustainability: How often are OERu courses offered?
- How do learning literacies for a digital age fit into the OERu design model?
- What is the pedagogy of discovery and how does this save time, money and improve the learning experience?
- Why does the OERu use a wiki as authoring environment for courses?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the wiki model for course development?
- What are the options for repackaging wiki content for alternative delivery systems?
- What solutions can we implement for changing the look-and-feel to support local branding of OERu content?
- How can we facilitate reuse of OERu course content in the local LMSs of partner institutions?
Place holder for adding additional questions.
- Add question here ..