Summary of progress on OERNZ - 29 October 2009
- OERNZ landing page established
- OERNZ discussion list established
- Article on OERNZ published in Interface under CC-BY license
- Face-to-face Learning4Content workshop presented at uLearn09
- Spotlight session on OERNZ presented at uLearn09
- Three international online Learning4Content workshops presented
- Workshop on Copyright copresented with Trevor Storr at uLearn09
- Draft framework for OERNZ roles posted
- Experimental prototype template for OERNZ metadata developed
- Preload lesson plan templates developed
- Tutorial and preload template for creating a free School OER portal page completed
- WikiEducator Test server for Rich Text Editing running -- note this is a test server and edits will not be preserved with new snapshots of the live WikiEducator database.
- Board of Trustee ownership of copyright on teacher-created materials confirmed
- Date and venue for Train-the-Trainer's workshop confirmed - 20/21 November 2009, Christ's College, Christchurch.
- WikiTaster session facilitated by Wayne Mackintosh at the cluster meeting for Principals of the East Otago Region