NOSTT/Projects/Forms 4-5/Information Technology/Theory/Problems-solving and Program Design.
Teacher: Wendy Wilson
Country: Trinidad and Tobago, West Indies
Assigned School: Five Rivers Government Secondary School
Problem-solving and program design
Students should be able to:
- use program solving steps to break-down problems.
- identify variables, constants, data types
- understand what is an algorithm,
- represent algorithms
- develop algorithme to solve problems
- test algorithms for correcteness.
- Psuedocode, flowcharts.
- know, identify and use top-down design approach to problem-solving.
Source: Information taken from:Information Technology Syllabus CXC 30/G/SYLL 08