|Skill Development 13 (#Temporarytag)|
|Defining_the_Slope_of_a_Line - Graphic|
|Defining_the_Slope_of_a_Line||Objectives and success criteria | Audio signpost | Study Plan | Validation and Assessment|
Plan and/or Tasks:
Prerequisites: Learners should be able to work with graphs.
Slope: a number, usually in the form of a ratio, that gives the steepness of the line.
1. Read the information and examples of Lines with different slopes.
2. Draw a random line on graph paper and find the slope.
Key Questions (Critical Thinking Questions)
1. What do we mean by a negative slope?
2. What line has a slope of 0?
3. Which slope is steeper- 5/4 or4/5?
4. What would be the slope of a steep road?
There are no exercises in Khan for this topic. Go ahead to the next section.