Mr Maphosa Mcebisi is a Research Associate at Makerere University in the Soyabean Project. His contact address is Department of Crop Science, Box 7062, Kampala, Uganda. Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Tel: +256 782079390. Mr Maphosa was born on the 5th of November 1983 in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe.
- He has a BSc in Crop Science from the University of Zimbabwe, MSc in Crop Science majoring in Plant Breeding and Genetics from Makerere University in Kampala, Uganda.
- He has research interests in breeding for soyabean rust resistance which is also part of his PhD research, marker assisted selection and quantitative genetics.
- PhD research
- Marker Assisted Selection
- Quanitative Genetics
Mr Maphosa has served in various capacities at the RUFORUM Secretariat as an intern for 6 months, University of Zimbabwe and Makerere University from being a demonstrator, teaching assistant to research associate.
- Regional Universities Forum for Capacity Building in Agriculture
- University of Zimbabwe: Mr Maphosa has been a demostrator, teaching assistant in Plant breeding and Biotechnology, Entomology, Agronomy and Molecular Physiology.
- Makerere University:Mr Maphosa has been a demostrator, teaching assistant in Plant breeding and Biotechnology, Entomology, Agronomy and Molecular Physiology.