Life Skills Development/Unit One/The Wheel of Life
Feeling good about self – Through the Wheel of Life
The Wheel of Life measures your level of satisfaction in different areas of your life.
Think about how satisfied you are in each of these areas. On the wheel below shade in the amount of your satisfaction in various areas of your life. This doesn’t mean the time you spend but your level of satisfaction with the quality of each different area.
When you have completed your wheel below, ask yourself the following questions:
- How balanced is my wheel? How smooth would a ride on this wheel be?
- What did I notice while I was doing the wheel?
- What numbers really surprised me?
- What are the correlations between two or more areas?
- What would it take to move one of my numbers up a notch? (I.e. what would it take to move my number five on personal growth up to six?)
What do I want in order to live a more balanced life?