Introduction and Rationale
This unit will address......
After completing this section you will be able to:
- Develop an understanding of the history, achievements and myths of one's ancestry.
- Develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes needed to appreciate one's multi-faceted culture.
- Develop a sense of shared humanity.
- Express ways of preserving, appreciating and sharing our multiple cultural heritages with pride;
Have you ever wondered...?
- Where have my great-great grand parents come from?
- Do I know anything about my Culture/s of my ancestors?
- Has any cultural legacy or traditions been passed down to me?
- Do I know anything about other cultures beside my own?