- To carry out an effective critique of your own teaching, you need to gather and reflect on feedback from others as well your own thoughts.
- For your critique, you need to gather feedback from an observer as well as from your learners.
- To gather feedback from learners for your critique, a formal evaluation method such as a survey or SGID are likely to be the most useful.
This is the final topic of Module 4.
- Please reflect on what you have learned that has been most useful for you in this module.
- Add your thoughts to your blog and post the link to the Moodle forum