The program funds large-scale projects that have an impact across the province. Projects may include:
- distributing existing accessibility tools and resources
- hosting educational sessions tailored to a sector (such as workshops, webinars, and podcasts)
- raising awareness (through websites, industry publications, and media)
- developing creative solutions to common accessibility issues.
The Accessibility Directorate of Ontario of the Ministry of Community and Social Services administers the program.
EnAbling Change Program Public Education and Partnerships Unit Outreach and Compliance Branch Accessibility Directorate of Ontario 777 Bay Street, 6th Floor, Suite 601A Toronto ON M7A 2J4 1-866-515-2025 or Toll-Free: 1-800-268-7095 email@example.com
The application period for this year’s EnAbling Change Program closed on February 17, 2012 at 11:59 p.m.
Results / Grantees
- Canadian Society for Social Development (CSSD)- Business Abilities
- Neil Squire Society Enhanced Employ - Ability
- Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work (CCRW)- Partners for Workplace Inclusion
- Richmond Centre for Disability - Resources for Career Development
- Kootenay Employment Services Society - Working Solutions
- SPHERE-Québec - Employment Integration of People with Disabilities in Canada
- British Columbia Centre for Ability Association - Employer Awareness
- Greater Victoria Economic Development Association - EntreActive