Barriers to participation
Add your comments hereafter
- The main barier is the Mindset of a person (Open or closed), (Willingness to share or Keep to one self). If these are addressed, then the barrier may be use of Technology i.e familarisation. WikiEducator has a great autoring framework and is just fantastic fo collabrative content creation.
- Opening up the mindset and helping a content contribute to contribute a meaningful content based on hois knowledge is the key, The wiki facilitaors of the workshop can be of great assistance in this and I experienced that in this workshop.
- Passionate people for wikieducator should be involved in each workshop to be great wiki peers
--Ravi limaye 01:29, 30 September 2011 (UTC)
- The main barrier is the selfishnessof people to take the credit or get a good amount of money for their contribution
- The other barrier can be knowledge of technology but this can be solved by getting the required skills.
- The necessary skills can be got by getting training from wiki educator facilitators.--Veena Dhume 05:18, 12 December 2011 (UTC)Veena Dhume.