Creating your own personal Sandbox area to practise basic wiki skills
- Go to your User page.
- Click the “Edit” tab to activate the edit mode.
- Type this be hitting on the corresponding keys on your keyboard: double square open brackets, slash, My sandbox, slash, close square brackets.
- Click on the “Save” page button at the bottom of the page.
- If you have done this correctly, you will see a link in red text: “My sandbox”.
- You have just created a new page from your User page called “My sandbox”. It appears red because no content has been written on the page as yet.
- Click on this link and enter some text, e.g. “Content coming soon...”
- Click the “Save” page button.
- The “My sandbox” link now appears blue because you have just written something on the new page.