Adding some content to you User page
- Go to your user page by clicking on your User name at the right of the small head icon at the top of the page. (Note: Your User page is automatically created for you after you create an account in wikieducator).
- In your user page, click on the edit link at the top of the page. Your page will now change to the edit mode.
- In the text box that appears, type something about yourself.
- After you have entered some text, notice the buttons underneath the text box. Click Save page. If you wish to preview the page first, click “Show Preview”. Remember though this view does not save your changes. You must click on “Save” page to save your changes.
- When saved, you are taken to the published mode.