Try it out! Adding a new video to your user page should only take a couple of minutes.
- click the Collaborative Video link in the toolbox in the left-hand sidebar or here.
- read the instructions on the page that is created
- scroll down and click in the 'title' textfield
- enter a title for your new video
- click on the 'summary' textfield for your new video
- enter a description for the new video
- move to the Generate Tag button and click
|The text that is generated allows the new video to be embedded into the wiki page.
- highlight the new text that appears (after some time) in the textfield below the Generate Tag button.
- copy the new text
- click on the link to your user page (near the person icon at the top of the the wiki page).
- click on the edit tab on your user page.
- paste the text from the collaborative video page into your user page
|As an alternative you could navigate to your sandbox and paste the code into it.
- preview the addition to your user page
- save your work when you are satisfied.
Congratulations, you should now have added a new video that is ready for editing to your user page! If that did not go so well, we can show you how.