Foundation Skills/Welcome and course introduction/Personal learning plan
|Welcome and course introduction||Introduction | Course outline | Your expectations | Personal learning plan | Resources | Summary|
Personal Learning Plan
After perusing the course outline for Foundation Studies, you may want to think about what you hope to get out of the course - this will also prepare you for e-Activity 1.1.
- To plan your study
- Identify some immediate areas you want to work on to assist your teaching.
- Set some goals.
- Try creating a table with dates and milestones, e.g. "complete Unit 6 by 10 May 2016", etc.
- Draw a mindmap - a diagram with text and different colours.
- Check out How To Use A Mind Map - a 4.28 min video with Tony Buzan.
- Try one of the 15 best mindmapping tools.
- Use mobile applications (apps) - they are useful for planning and organising your study.
- See the Ultimate App Guide for Students.
- Evernote is particularly useful for making and organising notes and sharing them.