|Work through the resources, tasks and activities in this module to:
- distinguish between different types of evidence of student learning;
- expand your array of assessment methods used in a practical learning environment;
- develop an understanding of assessment of prior learning;
- understand the difference between self-assessment and peer assessment;
- analyse your teaching context and identify how self-assessment and peer assessment can be applied;
- reflect on ways of giving student feedback and identify a new way of giving feedback to your students;
- evaluate your teaching and then explain and justify ways of 'reducing the assessment burden'.