|Work through the resources, tasks and activities in this module to:
- develop a definition of assessment for your context;
- understand the purpose of assessment;
- explore the language of assessment;
- consider how some assessment tasks in your courses meet eight ideal (values) of assessment;
- investigate your organisational assessment policies;
- consider the principles of effective assessment and use them to evaluate a formal assessment;
- identify how this formal assessment could be improved to become more effective for supporting learning.