|At the end of this topic you should have covered the following areas. You will have:
- Examined what learning and teaching means to you as a teacher and reflected on your own good learning and teaching experiences.
- Viewed a video clip and critiqued a somewhat outdated approach to classroom teaching.
- Developed an awareness of the characteristics of adult learners and reflected on the extent to which these are true in your own learning and teaching context.
- Explored appropriate teaching strategies that can be used in your own learning and teaching context.
- Responded to a scenario, in an adult learning context, with suggestions of appropriate strategies to remedy this situation.
If you can tick all of these off as achieved, then Well Done!