Today is: January 26, 2021
EFL/ESL Level I Course
Date: For credit-seeking English language learners, the next starting date will be in January, 2010.
Email: Interested English language learners should send an email to ____.
Technologies: Wikieducator, Skype, Ning
English language learners will understand that personal identity relates to personal relationships and interactions that are culturally bound.
- Each week, ELLs will...
- (for credit-seeking ELLs), have a 30-minute conversation with their respective facilitator via Skype.
- (for credit-seeking ELLs): respond to one discussion question (based on a combination of audio and written text) and will respond to one other ELL's response to the same discussion question.
- (for credit-seeking ELLs): submit writing/speaking assignments to be graded by the facilitator.
- have the opportunity to participate in the voicethreads as well as making appropriate connections with others via Skype, Mixxer, etc. on generative topics of interest.
- Group Projects
- ELLs are expected to work as necessary in completing two group projects to be published online, reflecting on the product itself, the process, and the purpose of the project.
<kaltura-widget kalturaid='n6akd16vd4' size='L' align='L'/>
Note to English language learners: Watch this video to assist you through the essential questions for each week. Listen to it as many times as you need to in order to understand the speaker.
Note to language educators: Click here if you are interested in contributing to this project.