Http://www.wikieducator.org/index.php?title=Community Media/CCMW/Materials from the workshop DRAFT/Five community priorities to address with learning programmes./Questions for Consideration&action=edit&redlink=1
(Redirected from Community Media/CCMW/Questions for Consideration)
Questions for Consideration
HIV AIDS Treatment Literacy
- How can we move forward on this straw dog "project" using 'HIV AIDS Treatment Literacy' as an example topic?
- Can you chart / map the process steps? From your perspective, what would this look like? Is there a consensus, or the makings of one?
- Who are the learners?
- What is the grade level for the course, and the learner's level? (i.e., keeping in mind Bloom's Taxonomy of Learning
- Who are the other stakeholders who need to be involved? Why?
- What do they need?
- What topics need to be covered?
- What is the cultural context?
- What are you expecting from your learners? What do you want them to do with this learning?
- How can we ensure that the course is designed and adapted to:
- local considerations and cultural context? (i.e., includes content, visuals and course activities)
- appropriate pedagogy and ODL principles? (i.e., Commonwealth of Learning)
- How would you share this info with your stakeholders, funders, resource providers, network?
- Talk about logistics, promotion, reporting, communication, approvals, etc.