Commonwealth Computer Navigator's Certificate/CCNC Review meeting/Assessment
- ICDL V4 of the curriculum baseline for assessment
- Additional unit standards of NZ National Certificate in Computing (Level 2) - for Phase 2 of project
- SAQA Unit standards provide detailed Assessment Criteria - use these as the basis for the content of our assessment
- We recommend using a portfolio approach and a summative assessment for each module. (Procedural and mini-application activities are building blocks for the final assignment in each module).
- Provide learner feedback for all activities.
- Weighting guideline - Portfolio 40% - Assignment (Summative assessment) 60%
- SAQs - where appropriate. Remember to provide feedback for learners.
Classification of activities
- Procedural activities
- Application activities for inclusion in the portfolio
- Discussion activities (Peer interaction)
- Peer evaluation activities - for example, review two other learner's work and submit your evaluation in your portfolio.