CCNC/CCNC Module 7/Mail Management/Read a Message
Section 1 - Reading a Measage
Reading a Message
Understand the Make-up and Structure of an E-mail Address
Tutorial 4.2.2 Selecting Cells
4.2.2 Selecting Cells - Detailed Instructions
<This section is for main step by step instructions/content. How you group these will depend on the size and complexity of each task and what seems a logical flow. For example, the 2 tasks in the ECDL syllabus 'Starting a computer' and 'Shutting down the computer', might be grouped together as one task/activity/movie>
- Order of sections should be logical (e.g Saving should precede closing)
- Clear step by step instructions - numbering is useful.
- Clear screenshots.
- The screenshots should follow the instructions.
- Always follow the conventional steps as opposed to short cuts.
- Major sections should be flagged/highlighted appropriately (e.g font size, color).
- Where you have a number of tasks within a sub-section and you wish to split them over a number of pages using the next/back arrows between pages, you may also need to provide a sub-menu of links to each of the pages here.
- If/where appropriate establish the number of levels of headings/subheads to be used in each chapter of module; this consistency may bring a certain degree of (necessary)predictability to the format of the materials so that only actual content is to be worked on.
- If/where appropriate, within a chapter, one should attempt consistency in language style used for headings/subheadings
- Avoid including explanations, summaries of a tool/feature (e.g. cell, worksheet) within actual tasks related to tool (e.g. 'Insert a new worksheet). As far as possible, all explanations about the worksheet should be included under main heading (subhead) and tasks should only list actions.