CCNC/CCNC Module 7/Mail Management/Prepare to Print
Section 4 - Prepare to Print
Prepare to Print
Preview a message
You can view what a message will like when printed before actually printing it.
- Click on the message you wish to preview
- File -> Print Preview Screen shot
This will display the message as it will print.
- If the message contains more than one page, you can move to the next or previous page. Alternatively you can move to the last page or the first page. Screen shot
- You may also magnify or reduce the image.
- Click Print or Close when done.
Choose print output options such as: entire message, selected contents of a message, number of copies and print
- Open the message you wish to print.
- Click the Jobs tab.
- Set the number of copies you wish to print.
- If the message contains more than one page, check Collate if you wish the pages to be collated.
- On some versions you are also able to specify a range of pages to be printed. Screen shot
- Click the Printer tab.
- Select the printer you wish to print to.
Create a pdf file
- Select the Create pdf file option in Printer.
- In this case you will be prompted for a file name in the Location window. Screen shot
- Click the Paper tab. Screen shot
- Set the paper size. The default is A4.
- Set the orientation. The default is portrait.
- Click Print when you have completed the settings.
Print using default settings
- Click Print.