- Co-chairs Program Board with the Communications Chair
- Proposes annual and long-term activities to be undertaken by CCCOER for the benefit of the membership
- Presents an annual program to the Governing Board
- Convenes and oversees subcommittees and working groups to plan and produce those programs selected by the Governing Board
- Works with subcommittees, working groups and finance committee to develop balanced budget for every program
Comment by Liza Loop, Oct. 8, 2010:
IMHO this is the hub position of CCCOER. Members join and the Governing Board governs in order to create and participate in programs that forster the organization's mission and purposes.