Bruno Lopes de Araujo
Physical address: Eduardo Mondlane University, Faculty of Agronomy and Forestry Engineering, University Campus, P.O. Box 257, Maputo, Mozambique. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com. Tel: +258 21491277/8; Fax: +258 21492176
MSBA (Master of Science in Business Administratio) from University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign in United States of America on 1999; Licenciature degree in Agronomy (Vegetal Production and Protection) from Eduardo Mondlane University in Maputo. Mozambique on 1990.
- Lecturing Economics subjects (Introduction to Economics, Commercialization and Marketing, and Rural Finnancice) in the Faculty of Agronomy and Forestry Engineering in the Eduardo Mondlane University [UEM];
- lecturing Business module subjects (Market Research and Analysis, Human Resources Management, and Marketing) at the Higher Polytechnics of Chokwe Institute;
- Coordinating FANRPAN [FANRPA](Food, Agriculture, Natural Resources Policy Analysis Network) National Node;
- managing the World Trade Organization's JITAP (Joint Itegrate Technical Assistence Program) Reference Center for the Academia, as well as member of the JITAP's Inter Institucional Committee;
- member of the Steering Committee of the Innovation Clusters Initiatives and facilitator of the Cassava Cluster.
Years are missing
- Food Security issues
- Rural finance
- Natural resources managment
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Economics
- Aula 2
- Lesson 3: Ciência Económica
- Lesson 4: Economia Positiva e Normativa