|Work in progress, expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is welcome. See discussion page.|
Apprentice Level 1
- Develop and sustain participatory environments that promote open communication and collaborative relationships
- Nurture collaborative relationships in an online environment
- Plan and guide effective group processes in an online environment
- Facilitates dialogue using effective communication strategies in an online environment
Apprentice Level 2
- Clusters, communities-of-practice and degrees of participation
- Finding project sponsors, leaders
- Recognizing sources of resistance, anxiety, fear of change
- Everyone has a role (or something to offer) in the community - (i.e., whether online, offline or both)
- Intro to project chartering - "purpose"
- Strategies for facilitation - NO Flooding; Coaching others; allowing time for evolution... evolving ideas...