Yolande's first worksheet
Suggestions to help curb disruptive behaviour in the classroom:
- Lesson should be interesting and interactive.
- Planning should be thorough so as to cater for the slow learners.
- At the end of the lesson each child should feel a sense of achievement
- students should feel that they are in a non threatening environment.
- Lots of praise should be given to students for their effort.
- Students should be given feedback on work done.
- Students should be empowered and be made to take responsibility for their actions.