Identify 15 weeds
Identify common local weeds and describe the ways they survive and spread as well as ways to control them.
- Find and identify at least 15 common local weeds to your area.
- Present them as either:
- Plant type
- Plant reproduction
- Physical and/or chemical defenses
- Plant vigor
- Root systems
- Life cycle (annual, biennial, ephemeral; perennial (is it herbaceous or woody?)
- Describe a range of ways to prevent and/or control each of your 15 weeds. Please include at least one weed for each of the following controls:
- List all the links to resources used in the activity
- List any other resources that may be useful (further readings, related units or other activities)