Welcome Flat Volunteer Hut Warden Survey (post project)
- 1. How did you find out about this volunteer position?
- 2. Have you been involved in conservation volunteer work for DOC before?
No - Once or twice - Many times
- 3. Overall, what did you think of the Welcome Flat volunteer programme?
Very good - Good - Poor - Very Poor - Neutral
- 4. How would you rate the following features of this volunteer programme?
|Very Good||Good||Neutral||Poor||Very Poor||Not used|
|Information provided before volunteering (info-pack etc)|
|Food – reimbursement, flown to Welcome Flat etc|
|Transport – to and from Copland trailhead, vehicle storage|
|Hut warden accommodation|
|Information and support provided while at Welcome Flat|
|Amount of time required to complete daily duties|
|Range/variety of duties|
|Atmosphere of the team of volunteers and staff involved|
- 5. Any further explanations relating to answers given in question?
- 6. What was the best thing about being involved in this volunteer hut warden programme?
- 7. What would you change about this volunteer programme?
- 8. Would you be interested in volunteering as hut warden at Welcome Flat again?
- 9. Would you be interested in participating in other DOC volunteer programmes?
- 10. Would you recommend the Welcome Flat volunteer programme to others?
- 11. Do you wish to receive a volunteer newsletter two or three times a year?
- 12. Other comments/feedback: