Virtual Institutes Technological and Management Framework
Analysis of Technological, Management and Pedagogical Framework for Virtual Institutes and suggesting a framework for Virtual Institutes.
(: You mentioned "for Virtual Institutes", does that restrict to "purely online" institutes or "distance" or "hybrid" mode institutes?) It includes Distance and Hybrid mode institutes--Ravi limaye 19:13, 15 December 2011 (UTC)
Re: Thanks, Ravi ji. Perhaps you can make a list of such institutions in all states you mentioned below. --R C Sharma, PhD 05:04, 17 December 2011 (UTC)
Over last few years, I have realized the potential of online learning and what difference it can make to the world of learning.
Over this period, I have developed competencies on tools and techniques for online education and this initiative is for developing a comprehensive body of knowledge for evolution of virtual institutions and share the research findings.
Virtual Online Education is taking its roots globally. There are successful institutions and this study attempts to document the Technological,Management and Pedagogical framework of Virtual Institutions. There is a Survey Opinionaire also to collect information on “How is Virtual Education perceived in few sample population of heads of institutions, some prominent faculty members and important stakeholders DTE, Technical Universities in Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Maharashtra and Gujarat.
Technological Framework Management Framework Pedagogical Strategies Framework Opinionaire Summary
Descriptive Analytical Survey type Research
- Conduct a literature review and summarising Technical Framework
- Conduct a literature review and summarising Management Framework
- Conduct study to enlist pedagogical strategies adopted to have a Pedagogical Framework
- Interview Sample Population and collect the data to know the mindset of the stakeholders.
- Data compilation and summarizing
- Write a research report
Basic Questions are:
- What in your opinion is the relevance of online education ?.
- How can it be implemented in your institute / What role can be played by your department to implement online education?
- What are the current challenges for such an initiative in your opinion?
- What do you think about content contribution under creative commons?
- Will the online education help in quality enhancement of technical institute ?
- Can you name some agencies , people who can contribute for content development, support online initiative?
- What is the role industry can play in online learning initiative and how?
- Prepare proposal by:1 January 2012
- Complete literature review by: 15 April 2012
- Complete fieldwork by:22 May 2012
- Complete analysis by:29 May 2012
- Give presentation on :30 May 2012
- Complete final report by :10 June 2012
- Getting the most relevant inputs
- Getting latest updated information on technology, trends
- Creating a Body of Knowledge
- Listing of pathways
- Listing of Case studies
Interesting Online Resources
- Web based Training quality indicators
- Online thesis
- Sugar Labs
- Tony Bates
- Research & Education Network
- Inside Higher Education
- Vedio Upload
- Khan Academy
- Education trends
- Pearson's Openclass
- Artificial Intelligence Online Course
- AI creator
- Low cost Education in Australia
- Instructional Designing
- Interesting approach for learning
- Watch know and learn
- Top Scholars
- Free Audio Books
- University Professional and Continuing Education Association
- Open Access Journals
- Open Access Publications