The aim of Internet & Web development (2) is to provide the students with knowledge of the concepts of client-side Web development, including HTML tags, forms, Cascading Style Sheets, client-side scripting and Web site management. This course will:
- Discuss issues relating to Web publishing.
- Discuss the role and use of Mark up Languages in Web site development.
- Use advanced Mark up Language features to create Web pages that include form elements
- Discuss the issues relating to site consistency including the use of cascading style sheets and relative sizing.
- Discuss the role of XML and demonstrate its use.
- Use a scripting language that uses functions to validate form input.
- Discuss the issues involved in Web site management.
- Build a Web site that utilises advanced client-side Web features.
- Web development ecosystem
- HTML, CSS, XML